Thursday, September 1, 2011

Wedged!

The first day of spring! Now, for a little fun tail (excuse the pun)...

Taken a few weeks back when migrating my fish over to his new replacement tank several months post major quakes (touchwood ;) ...

I'd barely been out of the room for 5 minutes and then come back find that the fish had managed to sneak behind the backdrop, wedging itself and looking glumly at me!



Earlier, the backdrop had been doing a levitating act (as many laminated posters often start to do), slightly bulging off around the middle, but with barely any gaps on the sides. When I first noticed this, I though "oh bugger... hope the fish doesn't manage to get trapped behind that", and made a mental note to deal with it if it worsened or when I next needed to clean the tank.

But Bubu being Bubu, within minutes of me leaving the room, he somehow found a way to sneak past the bulging sheet. Apparently, there was a bit of struggling, with energetic thrashing; but by the time I got back out, he was already sitting calmly, waiting to get freed. Perhaps it was just excess enthusiasm after a good feed ;)

Anyways, this was just a quick little test to try out Blogger's new post editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment