Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GSoC11 - startup.blend tweaks

I've just gone ahead and made those startup.blend ("defaults") changes for the Graph Editor, which I've been putting off for a while, namely:
1) Larger handle circle sizes
2) 'Only Selected' DopeSheet filter enabled by default (for Graph Editor) - useful when trying to just tweak animation of selected bones, though may be a bit of a pain when using the Drivers mode (?)
3) 'Only Selected Keyframe Handles' enabled by default - hides the handles of non-selected keyframes to reduce clutter

The main reason I've postponed these is because they introduce hard-to-merge stuff, though I think we should be fine now to do this.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, excellent! :-D

    It occurs to me, too, that it would be nice if the dopesheet summary were enabled by default. Didn't think of that earlier.

    ReplyDelete